Tuesday 10 July 2012

Holy Shit

Didn't realise its been that long.

Found some motivation via Naut to update here. All good, and nothing to report. Really, anything that I post on the web now is via my photo blog on the right there, and one daily image blog HERE. That last one is just with the iPhone and no effort goes into them other than keeping me thinking about taking shots and looking for things to take shots OF.

Uh, work is tickety boo and I've got 3 weeks hols coming up in late August. Making a effort at saving some cash for a trip home to NZ but for some reason money won't stay in my bank account. We'll get there, I'm sure.

Trace is doing alright.

Ummm that's about it really. I'm always available on Twitter via @MokoTwits and of course FaceBook which I won't link here.

Chur.

4 comments:

  1. Good work lad. Am thinking about returning to semi-regular posts.

    I think our lives are too spectacularly awesome to keep from our adoring public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must blog more too. We'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naut. Agreed. Really should be posting here. I know people read it. Fucked if I know why, but they do.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name/handle with your comment. It's important to stand next to our thoughts.